Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Project 6: Outline Of My Hemingway Project.

I think I almost come up with the basic structure of my project. 

I will briefly introduce Hemingway first, and bring out the idea of Hemingway’s work is related to his personal experience. I am going to talk about his previous work such as The sun also raises, Farewell arms and For whom the bell rings a little. In these works, I will state the transformation of Hemingway’s thought in different period. 

However, the main body of my project will be focused on The old man and the sea, as it is the book which most influence to the contemporaries and the best novel that Hemingway had ever written. Additionally, this book also strongly connected to Hemingway’s life. It is not only a story of a fisherman, but also represents Hemingway’s thought after he experienced the time that society greatly changed.

I think that will be my structure of my essay.

2 comments:

  1. I am not at all sure that this limited idea will be sufficient for a paper. It may, but you need to begin the work of writing to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neglected to tell you -- the proper name for the book is FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS. Always make sure that you are accurate when you offer information like titles or quotations.

    ReplyDelete