Sunday, April 17, 2011

Project 1: The Reschedule For The Project

I got my schedule for project changed today. I was trying to work during the break, and finish the first two parts of the projects, which are finding the guiding questions and locating and evaluating the sources. However, the break seemed to be so attractive to me that I did not do the homework at all. My friends and I traveled around in South Carolina, went to the North Myrtle Beach, and shopped in several big malls. It was really a wonderful time.

Since I enjoyed such a nice break for about ten days, I have to reschedule everything for my project. I feel the time is really tight as I have to finish all the research parts in the half month. I am going to finish the first two parts in before Apr 18, start making the notes in the next week, and finish both outlines and draft in the next following week.

I think I can do the research part well. However, the first several days of May will be a difficult time for me. I have some AP tests and SAT 2 Tests at the beginning of May to parpare, and I need to finish the final paper at that time.

Thus, I am going to complete the research part as soon as I can, and start the writing part earlier to save the time for the tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment