Thursday, May 5, 2011

Project 7: My Hemingway Project

I am sorry for this empty projects, I did not mean to do this. Actually, I was going to put something here on Thursday, however, as you told us the people who had AP or SAT could have more time to do work, so I just left this blog here and reviewed for the test in the next few days. I am going to do the work in today's class, and during the study hall tonight. I will try to finish the paper as soon as possible.

I think the project is going well now, and I already had the basic idea of the paper. Therefore I do not think it will be hard for me to do the paper work. By the way, thank you for the extra time to review for the APs and SAT 2 tests, I think I did pretty well in those exams.

Again, I am really sorry for the empty blog here. Additionally, I will do another blog post tonight to show the process of my project paper.

1 comment:

  1. Did you forget something? Or is this supposed to be the blog entry that I allowed you to skip?

    ReplyDelete