Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Naturalism Project 1

I am sorry that I forgot to post blogs every day. However, I was working on the presentation during these days.

Our group includes three smart and beautiful girls and one stupid guy. We are going to talk about the naturalism by analyzing the works of four different naturalist writers in 19th century. We will use the Google Doc power point to help us show the four writers’ opinions of naturalism to the class.

The writer I am working on is Frank Norris which is considered as the most important naturalist writer in American history. During the presentation, I am going to introduce his background. Also, I will talk about his views to Realism, Romanticism and Naturalism, which are strongly related to each other. Then, mainly, I will discuss about his most famous book “McTeague” which I read before, and pick some quotations in the beginning, middle, and end of the book to demonstrate his naturalist views.

Hopefully, we could do a good job in on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. You and your group did very well with the presentation.

    ReplyDelete