Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The work I did in class on Chapter 5

Jenny is my partner on the poster in Chapter 5. We summarized the chapter, and wrote it down on the top of the poster.

In chapter 5, Hester at her needle, tells us about the life of Hester, and the cloudy reason that why Hester chooses to stay. She wants to accept the punishment, and does not want to live away from her lover. Although Hester is still considered as a sinner, she treats others quite nicely.

Additionally, we draw a picture of Hester doing her needle work while her child, Pearl, is looking at her. I think it is really difficult to explain the whole thing well with a picture, so we followed just like what the topic says, Hester at her needle work.

2 comments:

  1. I think that you have done enough with your picture to make us remember the chapter. Good work. Your statement here is clear. We still need to work on language, but you have made your point clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for you comments. I will try to make it better. By the way, the post right below is the evidence that I found to the question you asked before. I am sure the beautiful part is right, but how about the kind part?

    ReplyDelete