Monday, September 20, 2010

My work on the guide of John Winthrop

My work on John Winthrop.


-famous New England politician in Colonial American

-the most important founder of Massachusetts Bay colony

-talented at practical affairs and government skills.

-He was the governor of Massachusetts Bay colony for twelve consecutive terms, vice governor for three terms, the assistant of the Court of Assistants for four terms, and the first president of United Colonies.

I think we need more information about his political contributions and positive influence on literature.

By doing this project, I noticed that the cooperation is really important in a group. I was looking for the information about John Winthrop's politic life, while another two were doing the family part, and the other one arrange the information we got, and put into on the website.

However, I still had some problems in the process of the project. We usually use the information on the Wikipedia, and we need to learn how to select information. And I believe it will be easier and better for us to make a good project.

2 comments:

  1. My major concern about this project has been that the work might not be equally distributed among all members of a group. I think that the website will be useful, but I wonder if its usefulness is worth the time and effort. You guys will have to tell me the answers to these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our group already had a great preparation and understanding of this man.

    ReplyDelete